Mark Leonard talks to Dick Oosting and Ellie Geranmayeh about the nuclear talks in Iran, the aftermath of the European elections and the upcoming ECFR Annual Council Meeting.
– The Colonel by Mahmoud Dowlatabadi
– Détente with Iran: how Europe can maximise the changes of a final nuclear deal by Ellie Geranmayeh
– Democracy Disrupted: the Politics of Global Protest by Ivan Krastev
– Diego Hidalgo, the vision of a philantropist , edited by Pilar Sánchez Millas
– The EU's sanctions regime against Iran in the aftermath of the JPA by Aniseh Bassiri Tabrizi
For more information about the ECFR Council meeting, go to www.ecfr.eu/councilmeeting and look for #ECFRmeeting on Twitter.