- Communications Intern, Berlin, start date: March 2021.
Working at ECFR
The European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR) is an award-winning international think-tank that aims to conduct cutting-edge independent research on European foreign and security policy and to provide a safe meeting space for decision-makers, activists and influencers to share ideas. We build coalitions for change at the European level and promote informed debate about Europe’s role in the world. Today, ECFR remains uniquely placed to continue providing a pan-European perspective on some of the biggest strategic challenges and choices Europeans need to confront, with a network of offices in seven European capitals. Find more about ECFR
With around 60 staff across eight countries, each member of our team contributes vitally to our impact. We emphasise selecting individuals who strongly identify with ECFR’s mission and embrace our values and organisational culture.
We look for people who:
- are strategic, rigorous, curious, and creative
- have an agile and entrepreneurial mindset
- show the desire and knowledge to translate research into practical, policy-driven solutions
- are committed to a process of ongoing learning
- act with humility, generosity, and integrity towards others
- demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and ease in working in high-paced environments
- have strong planning, problem-solving, and self-organising skills
- a competitive salary
- a generous leave policy
- requests for flexible working considered
- requests for moving around ECFR offices considered