Top ten foreign policy trends in 2021
Mark Leonard and Jeremy Shapiro predict ten bright and bold policy projections for the year to come
It’s time for our annual review!
It has become tradition that at the beginning of each year, World in 30 Minutes host Mark Leonard and Jeremy Shapiro, Research Director at ECFR, predict ten bright and bold policy projections for the year to come. Predictions for 2020 took a real beating from the coronavirus pandemic, but thanks to some very generous rounding, the end of year score came to 6 points out of 10.
What are your foreign policy predictions for 2021?
Let us know by tweeting at us @ecfr or comment here below or on Facebook.
This podcast was recorded on 13 January 2021.
- The long year: Top foreign policy trends for 2021
- Top ten foreign policy trends in 2020
- Check out all predictions since 2016 here!
- “The Mermaid from Jeju” by Sumi Hahn
- “Cyber War & Cyber Peace in the Middle East” by Michael Sexton and Eliza Campbell (ed.)