Mark Leonard talks to Hans Kundnani, Andrew Wilson and Stefan Meister about the latest events in Ukraine, Germany's Russia policy and how all this is related to eurosceptics.
- Aaron L. Friedberg: “The weary titan: Britain and the experience of relative decline, 1895-1905“
- Mark Leonard and José Ignacio Torreblanca: “The eurosceptic surge and how to respond to it“
- Stefan Meister: “Reframing Germany's Russia policy: an opportunity for the EU“
- Douglas E. Schoen: “The end of authority: how a loss of legitimacy and broken trust are endangering our future“
- Timothy Snyder: “Bloodland: Europe between Hitler and Stalin“
- Timothy Snyder: “Putin's Project“
- Andrew Wilson: “Background paper on Georgia“