ECFR’s World in 30 minutes: Crimea crisis
Mark Leonard talks to Ukraine expert Andrew Wilson and former top diplomat Robert Cooper about the crisis in Crimea, Russia's interests, and whether the EU has what it takes to solve the crisis.
- Dimitri Trenin: The crisis in Crimea could lead the world into a second cold war
- Andrew Wilson: Ten things you should know about Crimea
- WSJ: Behind the West's Miscalculations in Ukraine
- Counsel to the President: A Memoir by Clark Clifford
- ECFR: Supporting the Ukrainian Revolution
- ECFR: How can the EU impose costs on Russia?