- Steven Erlanger, chief diplomatic correspondent Europe, The New York Times
- Manuel Lafont Rapnouil, director of the CAPS, French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Anna Sauerbrey, foreign editor, Die ZEIT
Jana Puglierin, head, ECFR Berlin and senior policy fellow
What do Europeans think about Russia, China, and the war in Ukraine?
Join a panel of policymakers and expert observers to analyse ECFR’s latest public opinion poll.
The panel focuses on public perceptions of the EU’s relationship not only with Russia and China but also the US. The opinion polling, conducted across 11 EU member states, provides insights into how European citizens view the EU as an actor on the global stage.
Going forward, several questions remain:
- What role do Europeans expect the EU to play in the emerging global order?
- What kind of relationship do Europeans wish to have with Russia in the future?
- How united is Europe on these matters, and how can differences among the public of the eleven countries be explained?
The event will be on the record and in English.