El asistente administrativo prestará apoyo administrativo a la oficina de ECFR en Madrid y a su entidad jurídica en España en coordinación con el equipo de la oficina, especialmente con la Coordinadora de Programa.
Puesto: Asistente administrativo – Media jornada: 15 horas a la semana, 6 meses (Inicio en julio)
Reporta a: la Coordinadora de Programa, oficina de ECFR en Madrid.
Fecha límite: 4 de julio, 2017.
Under the supervision of the Programme Coordinator, the main responsibilities will include basic support in terms of administration, logistics and organizational activities of the office in Madrid, such as:
- Support to the office in core administrative aspects and procedures required under Spanish laws, with a special focus on those related to the Asociación and similar administrative procedures. This would also include the management of the office’s correspondence and archives.
- Support to the Programme Coordinator regarding management of information relevant for financial reporting obligations within ECFR and its legal entity in Spain (e.g. invoices and proofs of payments, expenses claim procedures, etc.).
- Office management support (e.g. supply of materials, internal calendars, management of subscriptions, coordination of office space) and logistics, ensuring the streamlining of procedures and related reporting.
- Support to the logistical aspects of key advocacy events, such as venue preparation, before and after the event, general presentation of ECFR, taking care of invitees, ECFR fellows and visitors, etc.
- Other ad hoc support to the Office, as required.
- University degree or professional training in Economics or Business administration.
- Proven experience of working in a busy administrative environment
- Knowledge of and experience in functioning of non-profit organizations in Spain.
- Computer skills and software knowledge (e.g. Excel, Word, Office, Power Point, etc.).
- High level of English (oral and written).
- Planning and organizational skills, especially in a demanding work environment.
- Conscientious professional, conscious of deadlines, operational standards and good quality work.
Please submit a one page covering letter (with ref: MadAdmin17 in the subject line) and your CV via the ‘Apply Link’ on our website . Please restrict your CV to no more than two pages of A4.
Closing date for applications: 4th July 2017 (12.00 pm)